Industry and production companies increasingly need to define, automate,
control and optimize structured and complex models referring to
sequence schedule, accounting for constraints and restrictions,
ideal delivery routes for trucks and total supply chain management.
Advanced analytics for signalling, identification and diagnostic
applied to field service management and maintenance jointly with
predictive and explanatory models are requested, too. Related sectors
are faced with an increasingly complex business environment. From
outsourced functions to customer and supplier relationships, the
number and complexity of relationships, that enterprises must manage,
have increased over time.
Despite implementations of ERP and supply chain management solutions,
inventory, manufacturing, procurement and other enterprise functions
must still be managed.
NEGENTIS provides a scalable and high performance Enterprise Software
Suite that gives the following benefits:
- empowered sales and marketing channels by the mean of on-line
- process execution monitoring and control for process improvement
in focused business areas
- effective ERP, legacy and general plants devices integration for
optimized process execution
- real time business analysis to improve outsourcing decisions and
- flexible orchestration and control of all the product lifecycle
management stakeholders and